Sunday 13 September 2015

From a short story to a whole Novel-You Promised You Will

20/01/2014- My b’day
Our love was perpetual but we were not destined to be together. He was getting married and we were together for the last time. I was sitting beside him letting the chilled air touch my face and dry my tears.
“I love you so much Aman. I can’t see my future without you”. I Said.
Tears rolled out of my eyes as I embraced him. I felt helpless and closed my eyes giving him permission to award me with the most pleasant and the last b’day gift.
He held me tight and planted a kiss on my left cheek; I held him tighter as if I wanted more to come. Slowly his lips moved towards mine. He leaned towards me and I shivered out of excitement as he kissed my upper lip. Leisurely the moment I slipped my hands inside his shirt, he rewarded me with the most pleasant gift of my life.
“We kissed each other.”
I hugged him again and couldn’t stop myself from breaking into tears. He knew the reason behind that and allowed me to rest on his chest for the last time and then he left forever.
 Awarded with first prize in a short story contest with words limit 150-200 in November 2014 and now this short story has converted into a book “You Promised You Will”  
Available on Flipkart, Amazon and Infibeam.
http://www.amazon.in/dp/9384028487 (Amazon)
http://tinyurl.com/olfcc5o (Flipkart)
infibeam: www.infibeam.com/…/you-promised-you-will…/9789384028480.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Drama of Discrimination – You Win some, You Lose Some

I am someone who loves to see the headlines and to choose a couple of articles to read everyday. Yesterday morning was one those mornin...